Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered at each of the Lake Conroe Veterinarians locations. In order to make paying for your fur baby’s health care more manageable, we recommend that you include the cost of veterinary care in your monthly budget. That way, should anything unexpected arise, you’ll be prepared ahead of time, and it won’t have as much of a financial impact.
Of course, we understand that this sometimes isn’t possible and that things happen that we cannot always plan for. If you contact us ahead of time, we can help you determine ways to keep costs down and stay within your budget. For instance, some preventive veterinary care can be spread out over several visits. Your veterinarian will work with you to come up with a cost-effective plan to keep your furry best friend current on vaccinations and other necessary services.
We accept payment in any of the following methods:
- Personal Checks
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Care Credit
- Wellness Plans
We also accept most pet insurance plans. If you have any questions about our payment policies or need assistance regarding your pet insurance or payment method, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at one of our three locations.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Lake Conroe Veterinarians understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .